Russian Campaign, mission 5.

How do I shoot the American helicopters down?

Have deployed my AA units on rooftops which should give them an excellent field of vision, but they just sit there doing nothing while the US choppers pick off my tanks and BMPs at their leisure.

Edited by AtheistDane

Don't get any Tunguskas before the choppers arrive. All I have is two "teams" of MANPADS who don't hit **** (BTW, can they acquire more ammo somehow?). When are those tunguskas supposed to arrive? (at 10:20?)

EDIT: They did shown up at 10:24, they were just a few minutes late. Unfortunately those few minutes cost me two T-90s, a BMP-3 and a Tigr. Guess I'll have to do without those.

Edited by AtheistDane

I have yet to score a hit with the IGLA, but the AI did shoot down an Apache when playing the US campaign, so, they do hit from time to time

Haven´t found a way to acquire ammo for them, seems they go to battle with one shot, it´s a strange proposition in modern times

I have yet to score a hit with the IGLA, but the AI did shoot down an Apache when playing the US campaign, so, they do hit from time to time

Haven´t found a way to acquire ammo for them, seems they go to battle with one shot, it´s a strange proposition in modern times

I don't know how heavy those missiles are, but it does seem strange for a trooper with a dedicated role to only have one shot.