Request to BFC Please Disable Emoticon Default

Michael you have no idea what a sacred place this forum is in this regard. On some other forums the average poster is angry, tired and drunk!

EDIT:

LukeFF upvoting your own posts in response to someone downvoting them is lame. Also i agree with Desertor. Just dont read Johns posts if you are not interested. I dont read 90% of them either.

Edited by agusto

Migo441,

I asked. There seems to be no support for my request from the members. I've taken all sorts of flak. I've been insulted. I'm still being insulted. The Mods do nothing, further encouraging the bad behavior. Finally, I've already formally requested the Mods to kill this thread. What more would you have me do? 

Michael Emrys,

I have many long nights in which being on here is pretty much all I can do. This is a kind of refuge for me, notably when I'm in no shape to play CM. The problem with your suggestion is that it's hardest to remember to take some measure while in the midst of the situation. Chill out music helps when stressed, for example, but it's hard when stressed to remember to put it on. Likewise, if I'm really hungry and sit down in a restaurant, it's precisely then when I can't figure out what to order, certainly not quickly. I will, though, see what I can do. That begins with the creation of my omnibus thread here.

db_zero,

Wow! That's not a wardrobe malfunction but a fundamental design error.

Regards,

John Kettler

LukeFF upvoting your own posts in response to someone downvoting them is lame. Also i agree with Desertor. Just dont read Johns posts if you are not interested. I dont read 90% of them either.

+1. Lame.

He's got a reputation score of 49, of which 9 are from him voting up his own posts.

Edited by BigDog944

For those that are newer to the site, the reason Kettler gets such a hard time is stuff like this, which he's also posted in the past here as well:

post-55242-0-37212000-1426632939_thumb.j

post-55242-0-41768500-1426632940_thumb.j

post-55242-0-38196600-1426632941_thumb.j

I certainly don't hate the guy, but I also can't take him seriously.