[WIP] Juju's TweakedUI v4 (final)

Juju

Thanks guys!

Juju, love your mods.  Thanks for doing this.  Can this be used for CMFI also?

AFAIK, yes, up to a point. Some buttons and elements have shifted position slightly and there are no files for Italian weapons or silhouettes apart from a handful of small arms that I released separately. I should update those as well, I suppose.

More refined it is but I don't think I can part with the camo UI and all those choices. I'm torn :huh:

Sorry man! Maybe I get bored at some point and give it another go. It's a lot of work.

I'm still using my rusty metal skinpack for v3 and it seems to work just fine with v4 so I don't see why the camo version shouldn't work. Or is there something I'm missing here?

Well, yes, it 'works.' Bit doesn't perfectly 'fit' the new layout anymore. That, to me as a modder, is enough to not include them in this release. Creating them all again is a heap of work I wasn't planning on repeating. Sorry. :)

Thanks Juju I love it ! But is it possible to have the splash background in french because i can't read it (french is on english words). :(

If it's not possible i keep the original background.

Anyway it's formidable ! Thanks

Hey, you know, I never even considered different language versions of the game! Bit of an oversight now that you mention it. It's certainly possible, though. All I'd need is a screenshot of the stock French splashscreen. I'm taking a break at the moment, but who knows. ;)

Well, yes, it 'works.' Bit doesn't perfectly 'fit' the new layout anymore. That, to me as a modder, is enough to not include them in this release. Creating them all again is a heap of work I wasn't planning on repeating. Sorry. :)

I tried both with and without the old skinpack, and it fits good enough for me at least, and probably good enough for the guy missing his camo skin as well. I totally understand the creator wanting his creation to be absolutely perfect however. Also you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about, so stop saying it. Thanks for this great mod. :)

please do the same for CMFI and CMRT, thanks.

CM:RT already has it's 'Red Thunder UI,' available at GreenasJade's. There is no UI for FI, and there never will be. Some people use this one for FI as well. It doesn't fit perfectly and lacks Italian weapons, though.

please do the same for CMFI and CMRT, thanks.

You can use this interface for CMFI which is a amalgamation of the excellent work done by Marco Bergman and Juju and combined into one download by von Albert:  http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/4961/details

Many thanks for this updated CMBN UI, Juju.

Edited by WallysWorld