little question about command menu -

Hi

I cant seem to find how i bring up the on screen command menu - ie such as the one in the attach screenshot - using the mouse doesnt bring it up and i cant find which keyboard command does this either

i was not even aware of it until i saw it on the vid from diplexheated on youtube regarding the game- from which i took the screenshot also

post-73407-0-12660300-1425351122_thumb.j

With a unit selected press "spacebar"

:)

EDIT: HOLY AWESOME!

That Diplex guy has 120,000 Subscribers and he did a Youtube vid on CM, excellent, its already got 10,000 views and it only went up yesterday!

Great publicity.

Double edit: Welcome aboard agathos!

Edited by Raptorx7

thanks!

yes the diplexheated video is some good publicity and he gets pretty into it - though his qb does also show the issue somewhat too - the AI in that battle is just more less map sitting at their map edge and are sitting ducks

ah right - great, i missed that if the space bar is mentioned in the hotkey list. i would prefer it was a right mouse click instead though personally

thanks!

yes the diplexheated video is some good publicity and he gets pretty into it - though his qb does also show the issue somewhat too - the AI in that battle is just more less map sitting at their map edge and are sitting ducks

ah right - great, i missed that if the space bar is mentioned in the hotkey list. i would prefer it was a right mouse click instead though personally

You can actually rebind hotkeys in the main menu, but yeah you can't rebind spacebar I don't think.