Any modules coming?

I don't know, just a guess, I was thinking maybe it would be too much for a single module. Besides it is not needed for Seelow-Berlin and the Vistula-Oder operation only lasted two weeks so maybe not a must have compared to the work involved. But I am happy to be proven wrong and have snow in the next expansion.

I'd be pretty shocked and disappointed if the next RF module doesn't include snow--I understand that each RF base game will cover mid-year to mid-year, which should include the winter in the middle.  There have already been plenty of threads with suggestions/ hopes of what should be included, I'm guessing that BF has already made up their mind on that.

I don't know, just a guess, I was thinking maybe it would be too much for a single module. Besides it is not needed for Seelow-Berlin and the Vistula-Oder operation only lasted two weeks so maybe not a must have compared to the work involved. But I am happy to be proven wrong and have snow in the next expansion.

I think it will be there. Based on the other comments I´ve read around this forum, the Bulge game seems to be the next release. If that is correct, then the snow features should definetely be fully developed at that stage. I then see no reason why BFC should exclude snow from a subsequent RT winter module.

And remember: There is already snow in CMFI´s Gustav Line module.

Am I the only one who finds trolls annoying? Especially those of us who hijack the thread with their own personal agenda. When did this thread go from being about upcoming CM modules to "things Toblakai would like to see added to the wish list"? There is barely enough room on this forum for one troll, never mind one who comes across as holier than IanL.

Apparently I am not a very good troll because my bridge got blown :)

But seriously the point that @Toblakai was making was he does not want any more modules because he would like game play improvements and changes so you might consider that on topic.  Maybe.  Its cool.

Also, I am not a pope but I do read the pope hat blog from time to time.  Is that close enough :)

CMSF was totally broken on release but several patches later and then with the modules that followed,the game engine was stabilized and it ended up being a cracking title.Since then the later titles have never had game breaking bugs or been unplayable,not in single player mode anyway.My point-keep the modules and titles coming,the bugs will come out in the wash eventually.

@ Pope Ian Al Kanadi

Damn Catholics. They told me to say twelve "Hail Mary's" and all would be forgiven. Or sumfink like that.

Can you believe it? I mean, who has time to say twelve Hail Mary's? Do you realize how many threads* one could "troll" while doing something life-changing like saying Allah Akbar Maria a dozen times?

(*Besides this one.)

Edited by BLSTK

Am I the only one who finds trolls annoying? Especially those of us who hijack the thread with their own personal agenda. When did this thread go from being about upcoming CM modules to "things Toblakai would like to see added to the wish list"? There is barely enough room on this forum for one troll, never mind one who comes across as holier than IanL.

Sorry, mate, but you are too late. The troll party is over and you are the last one. Please switch off the light and lock the door :)

P.S.

WoW! 5 posts in 14 minutes … you really must have a nervous forefinger :)

I do want to believe that CMRT is going to get a module.  Sometime.  However, we haven't heard a peep about it. 

Since the 2011 release of CMBN , BF is averaging one or two major releases a year (base game or module).  They've already released one major release for 2015 with CMBS.  They've informed us that they are working on the new Bulge base game and there have been hints that something is in the works for CMFI.   So, if 2015 is going to be the year of more than two releases then it appears the Bulge base game and a CMFI module are the leading candidates.

Are we looking at 2016 as the earliest we can expect something new for CMRT?  Or is CMRT the first causality of the law of diminishing returns for CMx2?  I certainly hope not.  (I'll buy anything WW2 related that BF releases.  I skipped both CMSF and CMBS (no interest whatsoever in either title), but will pre-order any new WW2 content.  I hope they're are enough consumers like me to keep this series going, but unfortunately we're are a niche.)

As for new content for CMRT that I'd love to see:

Germans: Luftwaffe field divisions, the SS, German terrain features, and, if we're really lucky, one or two Axis minors such as the Finns or Hungarians.

Soviets: Lend-lease vehicles and partisans.

I certainly don't think snow would be particularly far-fetched to be included because, as others have noted, its already been coded into the engine.

Germans: Luftwaffe field divisions, the SS, German terrain features,

Soviets: Lend-lease vehicles and partisans.

Strongly agreed. 

one or two Axis minors such as the Finns or Hungarians.

AFAIK, Finns will be the subject of a dedicated module (or at least pack) 

@ Toblakai [Hey, who knew I could count? I wonder if Jesus loves me, too.]

@ Michael [i'll take the Enema and I'll be thinking of Toblakai the (w)hole time] Emrys

I'll save the middle finger for you. 

Edited by BLSTK

So, it's decided then. Toblakai and wife Michael shall wed.

Between them they share a wit...and a bed.

(Damn, if those aren't lyrics from a country song I don't know what is.)

Edited by BLSTK