[Released] Rambler's CMBS Trees & Hedge

Rambler

Ported, overhauled and added to, here is my CMBN tree mod tailored for CMBS. Thins out the leaves and sharpens the bark for a more natural look. All files are non brzed, so you can keep what you like and delete what you don't. In addition to the trees and hedge being reworked, I've also included three tweaked ground textures designed to go with this mod (grass, yellow grass and grain). I didn't care for the default grass texture, so I took the one from BN and edited it to fit the aesthetic of BS. The grass texture and distant ground texture are the same lending to a more seamless appearance between map and world box. Up at cmmods for immediate download (since it's probably compatible with RT too), and I'll put it up on the repository when I get around to it: http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5473/details

Now for some pics:

9EgdAeJ.jpg

gQeQwsS.jpg

jU39DEU.jpg

0doNw7C.jpg

yxbkuRY.jpg

LN8Lcju.jpg

Piney forests:

LhqxxBp.jpg

Cjh6SWc.jpg

Color tones between the different trees:

rt4LL5F.jpg