Armata soon to be in service.

Lee_Vincent

Nice one BTR. The kruganets is really tall, I wonder how much space there must be inside. Also the boomerang thing there seems very tall.

When I first saw a BMP-1 in person I was amazed by how short it was (I am average heigh myself), so much for traditions.

Edited by Kieme(ITA)

Different tracks. The heavy version seems to have 2 bow mounted machineguns, a la BMP-3. The turret seems to have boxy missile launchers as well as whatever autocannon it has. Nice.

Of course, they all seem to have the extendable water deflector for amphibious use.

Different tracks. The heavy version seems to have 2 bow mounted machineguns, a la BMP-3.

Those aren't hull MGs, but probably part of the APS system.  The boxes at each corner of the hull are probably radars.  The 4 tubes on the front hull and clusters of tubes just beneath the turret are probably  kill munitions of some form.

The turret seems to have boxy missile launchers as well as whatever autocannon it has. Nice.

Turret design has been seen already:

CU98n.jpg

30mm 2A42 + 4x Kornet ATGMs.

The link is the same, the picture is different. It's a cache issue, Ctrl+R should help. The whole sub-site is probably still WIP.

Yeah, it is odd. T-15s and Boomerangs are late to the party, that's the most likely reason. I suspect Boomerang might eventually have something on the sides too.

Not without proper mast/high mounted sensors it isn't. :rolleyes:

It would defeat the point. It would be even more vulnerable than poor Khrizantema.

Yeah, that thing looks like it needs a one-story building to hide behind for proper hull-down positioning. It's one of those things that I wouldn't mind seeing despite gimped state if it's easy enough to add, but if it requires more than a casual few minutes of modelers' time, leave it out in favor of other things. Edited by Alan8325