T-72B3 front hull vs M2 25mm cannon

Alexey K

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It'd be cool to see some sort of "CSI mode" for replays that shows a line of penetration.  The "problem" with CM is the damage model is so detailed that it can be hard to tell if you put a round through the driver's heating duct and the materials of the duct were enough to direct the penetrator right into the driver's gonads, or if there's some sort of odd glitch with smaller penetrators.  

Not a "CSI," but there's a mod in the files repository (AAS Mord's Hi Res Forensic Hit Decals) that will highlight the penetrations AND the ricochets with a hot pink highlight. It's a very helpful mod for an investigation. It works very well. I have one instance in the last mission of the American campaign where a Bradly killed an immobilized (and probably gun disabled) T90 with a 25mm through the lower side of the the hull. The mod highlighted the penetration perfectly and I spotted it immediately. I really like the mod.

Edited by Vet 0369
Added actual file name.