Allied AAR: The Road to Eindhoven (CMPzC)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here we go lads!  The final battle for this CMPzC Operation "The Road to Eindhoven" has just kicked off. It is Turn 4 (T4).

The battle is called "T4 Ball Buster" and will be 2 hours long (local time 1200-1400).

It is played out on a huge a$$ map (3984m x 2704m) that encompasses Valkenswaard and many areas we have already seen contested as well as some new areas.

There will be multiple players on the allied side. IanL and Kuderian. 

The whole shootin' match is being thrown in to the fight to take control of that bloody road and sufficient areas along the sides in order to get the vital bridging equipment and supplies for the airborne laddies exited off the north road edge hexes. 2 convoys of 4 trucks each will arrive down south around 1230 to represent those 2 elements.

I hope we will see some AAR action from the allied players. :D

Edited by kohlenklau

Very cool! A final huge battle to end the campaign with :)

I plan to do a few visual vignettes for some juicy bits but not a full AAR I'm afraid.

I find normal mode in CMBN too green in colour so I will probably use one of the shader movie mode mods for my pics.

Phil, how will the overall victory points for each side in the campaign be calculated?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The T4  West Eindhoven battle is over with a total victory for the Luftwaffe.

Well done @Fizou for a excellent defence and @kohlenklau and others for setting up and running this campaign..

I will try and get some pics uploaded...

(Can anyone tell me if it is possible to upload several picture in to the same post as before?)

1a.jpg

Edited by Kuderian
pics

17 minutes ago, Kuderian said:

<Snip> (Can anyone tell me if it is possible to upload several picture in to the same post as before?) <Snip>

Yes.  I do it all the time.  I also use Photobucket but as far as I know it doesn't make a difference what or if you use a hosting site   

• 4 weeks later...