The Battle of La Ferme Dupont - A CAAR

OK this is seriously cool.You must stop this right now! No one is going to be able to meat this bar again for shear graphic presentation so you are hereby not allowed to put the rest of us to shame any longer.

Careful now, I know where you buy groceries....

'm kidding in case that was not obvious :)

Ah, uh..ok. :P I'll let them sell you some basic canned goods then. Haha

Seriously, thanks for the compliment. I'm delighted that this isn't coming across as totally goofy or stupid!

Hey Bud, 

Great Idea using a Comic Strip for CM....However, when you and I start a new game ( we PM'ed each other earlier about playing small Platoon up to Company size engagements ) I would like for you to do an AAR ( your side perspective ) on a turn by turn basis, but using the Traditional AAR Method that most others use.

Joe

Hey Bud, 

Great Idea using a Comic Strip for CM....However, when you and I start a new game ( we PM'ed each other earlier about playing small Platoon up to Company size engagements ) I would like for you to do an AAR ( your side perspective ) on a turn by turn basis, but using the Traditional AAR Method that most others use.

Joe

I'll certainly consider it. It's a lot of work to give it sufficient detail, scope and make it interesting. I mentioned in my introductory post that I was reluctant to do a traditional one. Silly me, I thought this method would be less work! LOL

Bud,

This is classic.  I love it.  Yeah...sea monkeys...

Anybody got a grease gun?   Taka taka taka...

Somebody did a comic type AAR for a great scenario in CMBB once.  Great then and great now.   

Thanks,

Heinrich505

Thanks, Heinrich505! 

Good ole Kohl with his SeaMonkeys...now me, I'd take the submarine. Just sayin'...

Edited by Bud_B

Fantastic presentation!  With your and pnzrldr's outstanding narrative AARs I just might have to retire.  ;)

I should hope you won't! I love your AAR's. Doing this one has given me a stronger appreciation for just how much work you had to do for yours. They were fascinating and enjoyable. Your blogspot site is also great. Please do more! :)

I should hope you won't! I love your AAR's. Doing this one has given me a stronger appreciation for just how much work you had to do for yours. They were fascinating and enjoyable. Your blogspot site is also great. Please do more! :)

Not to worry, once you have the AAR bug it's hard to stop.  I might have to adapt mine though to compete with these outside the box presentations.. I really dig them.

Keep it up!

Not to worry, once you have the AAR bug it's hard to stop.  I might have to adapt mine though to compete with these outside the box presentations.. I really dig them.

Keep it up!

Thank you very much! I'm ecstatic that you enjoy this. I am working on the next few minutes of our battle now. Incredible to think everything that happened so far took only 3 minutes!