WHERE THE HELL IS THE DECEMBER 27TH UPDATE AT COMBAT HQ??

Guest Capt_Manieri

Ooh, I didn't realise we OWED you an update.

FWIW do you know that using ALL-CAPs in a header is akin to shouting and is interpreted on the net as rude behaviour? Just saying it so you can knock it off before someone takes offence.

Unfortunately for you your update won't be going up today. I believe I have better things to do this day than organise an update for your delectation.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Guest Capt_Manieri

Getting a little HOSTILE? Are we? I figured dince they made on on Christmas dat of all time......they'd do it on a regular weekday.........???????!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Everyone relax, the update is up...Chill out take a deep breathe and everything will be allright....But you can still go to hell for all I care! wink.gif

Madmatt...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

I am pretty sure that Capt_Manieri is only jesting here, if not, possibly he should be demoted to Lieutenant or something. It always happens, when a game is about to come out people get touchy. Indeed, they start to believe that those who are doing the programming, improvements, and even websites owe them something, for some reason. They are doing this for free, or at prices that "art insaine", they deserve our respect and paitence. I am working on "improving" another most craptastic game (pardon my language), and those people who aren't helping and will be recieving these improvements are ever increasingly hostile and impatient, even though we are doing this for free!

Paitence all! AND NO MORE FREAKING YELLING AND DAMN SWEARING!!! SON OF A!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Capt_Manieri

Major Tom: You hit the nail on the head! Good job my friend smile.gif I'm only kidding and everyone is getting very anal. Why is everyone so nuts? I don't know what the deal is?? If this game wasn't so good, I wouldn't bother to visit this site though wink.gif

Guest Mikeman

Captain Manieri,

You sound like an intelligent young man.

Please calm down some so old folks like me can keep up with the forum. Why don't you read some of the stuff posted way back 100 days ago. There's lots to learn back there.

I think you'd like it.

Mikeman out.

Guest Madmatt

Lindan,

Not stupid at all, just go to the top of the page and click on the tiny FAQ link and read it FULLY, all you ever need to know about smileys and UBB coding (what its really called) is in there! smile.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Madmatt out...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net