CMH update for Black Sea?

I know exactly where it is. I am cut and pasting turns in an out manually like crazy.  I just can't get the utility to accept the input I want to give it.  It may be something strange in the latest Mac OS is unhappy with the mild hack I am attempting.  I mean the game itself is running FLAWLESSLY.  But automating all the turn shuffling would be nice.

If you can tell me where to get CMH, I'll download it and see if I can get it to work on my Mac Pro. I have 10.9.5 so I'm not running the latest OS. I checked CMMODS, but didn't find it there.

Edited by Vet 0369

If you want you can try Whose Turn Is It? instead. It will work with a Mac - I know because it took me forever to get it to work right and finally actually got a crappy Mac to figure it out. The screen shots for setting up games are all PC (I could have sworn I did a better job of mixing it up) but the procedure is the same for a Mac: http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt/gettingstarted.html#setup