Alt Black Sea theme music

Just messing around and made this. I stole the idea from waclaw's outstanding music file, combining music with firefight audio. I think that really sets the mood!

Sounds better in stereo but the mono file is attached since only mono files work in the game. See attached.

The firefight audio is from an actual firefight in Ramadi.

To actually use it, it has to be renamed to "music intro.wav"

alt Black Sea music.zip

Dang man, must of been some fight. My fights were more along the lines of "hump this mountian for the 12th day in a row. On day 12 receive enemy fire(More like pot shots) from the adjacent mountain from over 2000+ meters  from idiots firing blindly. After 3 hours of not being able to see the idiots shooting at you, go ahead and call rotorwing. After another 45 minutes rotorwing arrives then proceeds to light up the mountainside with a few cannon bursts. Head home, rest up because lets do it again tomorrow.".

But seriously though, Love the soundscape but I'm not a huge fan of the default music.

Dang man, must of been some fight. My fights were more along the lines of "hump this mountian for the 12th day in a row. On day 12 receive enemy fire(More like pot shots) from the adjacent mountain from over 2000+ meters from idiots firing blindly. After 3 hours of not being able to see the idiots shooting at you, go ahead and call rotorwing. After another 45 minutes rotorwing arrives then proceeds to light up the mountainside with a few cannon bursts. Head home, rest up because lets do it again tomorrow.".

But seriously though, Love the soundscape but I'm not a huge fan of the default music.

I didn't participate in that one but I got an audio from a narly firefight in Sangin that I was involved in. We had an embedded British reporter who recorded much of it on his camera. I should have used that audio. Edited by Imperial Grunt