GreenAsJade?

From what I have heard/read on here, no. Apparently due to costs which is understandable. However, just like we received the new forums (awesome btw) we should also be expecting an updated and hopefully easier to work with repository section on BF. 

I'm sorry to hear that, especially since I donated about 6 months ago. Not that I'm complaining,

ChrisND has stated that he's already suggested to the web guys that a new Repository section be opened here, but that the timing is up to them.

Lack of Funds. That is partially the reason the first CMMODS warehouse closed down. I wonder if Green as Jade could let us know what he needs monthly to keep everything going and add CMBS and perhaps revive CMSF and CMA.

It would be interesting to know what his costs are.

I have to assume its also time to manage it.  A new section does not appear overnight.  And it requires maintenance as well.  I thin a better solution is to get an official repository that people want to use as a first resort, not a last resort.

If GaJ does nothing new with his site, just maintaining what he has is a benefit to the community.