Let's Play: Carbide Carbide (Redux) - Video within

Hi Rinaldi

Thanks for the video playthrough. I really enjoyed watching how someone plays this. Great fun to see how you went about it. Good effort by the way :)

Re the update - yeah the new patch did make changes to the TOE. If you have redone the scenario I'm happy to re-upload the revised version to the repository and update the scenario. Likewise if you get onto 'Huzzar!'. I'm pretty committed to doing some Black Sea stuff at the moment but if you've done the grunt work I'm happy to re-upload.

Feel free to drop me an email to george at coldclimbs dot com if you are up for that?  :)

Thanks again for the excellent video report.

Hi Rinaldi

Thanks for the video playthrough. I really enjoyed watching how someone plays this. Great fun to see how you went about it. Good effort by the way :)

Re the update - yeah the new patch did make changes to the TOE. If you have redone the scenario I'm happy to re-upload the revised version to the repository and update the scenario. Likewise if you get onto 'Huzzar!'. I'm pretty committed to doing some Black Sea stuff at the moment but if you've done the grunt work I'm happy to re-upload.

Feel free to drop me an email to george at coldclimbs dot com if you are up for that?  :)

Thanks again for the excellent video report.

My pleasure, you captured the essence of Operation Cobra very well; straight down to the lack of a coherent MLR. Its one of the things I read about the most, so I hope you trust me when I say its captured the spirit.

I'll email you hopefully sometime this, or next week, with what I've done so far. I have no problem bringing up the missions with Armored Infantry into Market Garden for you.