Visual guide to flavor objects

puje

Hi, I made a guide so you can easily identify the right flavor object your want to use for your map.

It is made with game v1.00 in mind, so there might be changes at some point.

Format: PDF file

Size: About 4 mb.

Can be found at:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=95489368985052445724

Edited by ChrisND

This is really nice - thanks.  I think I found a mistake though. On page 12 the picture for Strt lt 1 and Strt lt 2 are identical.  I have not checked in game but that does not look correct.

Yeah I caught that too just after releasing it. But then I though, "Nah, people don't care that much about street lights!" B)

I figured people would rather notice eg. the vending machines in the "Haystack" section. Or the plow in "Pallet". But that's no mistake though.

Edited by puje

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm gonna bump this for the benefit of any budding scenario CM:BS designers who don't already have this file.....Trying to 'flavour up' your map without this invaluable guide will soon have your melted brain leaking out of your ears (ask me how I know)!  :blink:

Why is a vending machine a haystack.....Or a disc-harrow a kind of pallet?  :o

Wibble!  :wacko:

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead