Scenario "Brutal" is exactly that - Brutal...

BlackMoria

• 1 year later...

Tried this again recently.....Stopped the first assault dead with absolutely no losses to our force.  I dropped 120mm PGMs on the Russian artillery spotter and killed him and I used sneakily placed ATGMs to destroy or immobilise all the Russians tanks, without loss to the ATGM teams!  :o

Then I got overconfident and my infantry died in droves!  :rolleyes:

Tactical Defeat.  :(

Still a brilliant challenge.  B)

PS - @Pete Wenman There are a couple of buildings on the map that do not have any doors at all, the two I found are in the area just north of Block Bravo.....Small single floor with no access at all, you are either in or out:

V4olOO6.jpg

Medium two floor building, accessible only via the roof, which will get your pixeltruppen killed every time in this scenario:

bRWBCYW.jpg

It looks like both of these buildings were meant to interconnect with the buildings adjacent to them, but some clicks went missing, as they are so often wont to do on maps of this type (so many clicks)!  ;)

I'm going to make a fixed version for my own use, as I suspect it WILL make a big difference to the fight.....There's no back door to several of the buildings that look like they were meant to interconnect, notably the big five floor one seen in both images, which turns them into death-traps.

PS - IMHO attatching a Breach Team to each Ukrainian rifle platoon could make the world of difference to this scenario.....I may make a modified version to test the theory.

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead