Orders to Canada, eh?

Uh, I think I saw some posts re orders for Canada about a month ago, but can't seem to search them.

Orders coming to Canada - are they by UPS or something, or by snail mail frown.gif? Is there any duties or taxes? And what is the price - I recall seeing something about $39???

Anybody?

Hundminen

Guest Capt_Manieri

I guess BTS ships just about anywhere by UPS. It said when I pre-ordered, "you pack age will be shipped UPS, or USPS for international ones"

believe me, Canada is no stretch. You'll get it within a reasonable amount of time. biggrin.gif

The price was $37 + $10 for orders to Canada (in US dinero). However, I believe that this was the preorder price (ie. before demo came out). I think the price is now $45US + $10 S. & H. but believe me, it will be well worth it. Plus Cnd dollar is creaping up so it gets less expensive every day ;).

Guest Big Time Software

Zulu is correct. The $37 price was the old preorder price for non-US residents. It is now $45+10 USD. Sorry to hear your funny money is becoming more serious. Got a trip at the end of January to your wonderful country and was hoping to get a few extra beers for my buck smile.gif

Steve