Once again... a big Thanks! to BF and the betas

sfhand

CMBS is on my hard drive. I have only messed around with it a little due to my obsession with a scenario for CMBN. But what I have seen is not only great but way beyond my level of familiarity (I haven't played CMSF in a few years so I don't even have and edge there). This has been true with every Battlefront game I've had the pleasure of playing. I look forward to learning about and enjoying this new game while I continue to explore the others. None of this very enjoyable experience would be possible without the vision, hard work, dedication, love of craft, attention to detail, and, maybe most importantly, thick skin of the people who comprise Battlefront and those who volunteer countless hours as beta testers. Much respect, admiration, and awe to you all.

Edited by sfhand

Well said! I am coming back after a long break and having not played CM since the (troubled) early days of Shock Force I am thrilled to see such an evolved, smooth-running game. Performance is stellar and the weapon systems are comprehensive and really well integrated. I am delighted by advances made in infantry deployment and AI, especially vehicle pathfinding. I am sure a lot of this is incremental and has been developed over all the post-SF releases but Black Sea strikes me as the product of a development team at the top of its game.

CMBS is on my hard drive. I have only messed around with it a little due to my obsession with a scenario for CMBN. But what I have seen is not only great but way beyond my level of familiarity (I haven't played CMSF in a few years so I don't even have and edge there). This has been true with every Battlefront game I've had the pleasure of playing. I look forward to learning about and enjoying this new game while I continue to explore the others. None of this very enjoyable experience would be possible without the vision, hard work, dedication, love of craft, attention to detail, and, maybe most importantly, thick skin of the people who comprise Battlefront and those who volunteer countless hours as beta testers. Much respect, admiration, and awe to you all.

+10

Agree completely.

Worked last night and couldn't get home 'till today. Downloaded without incident and installed. Absolutely loved CMSF. Can't wait.

My dilemma: just got started on Beutezug in CMRT and am determined to work through RT but there is CMBS beckoning me onto the rocks. Yikes! So quality stuff, so little time.

Thanks, Battle Front.

Beautifully said. I whole heartily agree. Thanks BF!

Thanks much.  Passionate about making this game as good as it can be.  To all who gripe about features not present or in need of adjustment, please believe me that the Beta Team's strident noise has in almost all cases preceded yours.  We fight a continuous battle to convince the designers what issues need to be addressed.  They have to prioritize what they CAN actually change, against the time/effort required to get it done.  Their priority is to get an 80% great simulation of modern warfare into your hands as quickly as possible, and then to refine as time permits.  They make their livings (a few at least) doing this, so it is hard to argue with their decisions.  If you want to pay us back, every scenario designer LOVES feedback, even negative feedback.  Hit us up by PM, post a scenario-specific thread, get dialogue going on actual scenario features, maps, force mixes, balance issues, etc....   Building our experience in crafting scenarios is definitely in your collective best interests.  Glad you are enjoying the game and look forward to hearing more.