Kieme's modding corner

Here are single BRZ packs that I had on my google drive for personal use

Kieme's faction re-textures (except for ukr/rus infantry*)

Kieme's world re-textures

Download and drop them into your Black Sea install dir\Data

*I feel like Vein's rus/ukr mod offers a lot more variety and looks more authentic, esp. ukrainian digital camo

Edited by kraze

Here are single BRZ packs that I had on my google drive for personal use

Kieme's faction re-textures (except for ukr/rus infantry*)

Kieme's world re-textures

Download and drop them into your Black Sea install dir\Data

*I feel like Vein's rus/ukr mod offers a lot more variety and looks more authentic, esp. ukrainian digital camo

Cheers! Is everything in those?

Thank you THANK YOU for the updated UI...especially the white text and white vehicle passenger dots.

You and JuJu are the two guys who brought me out of my mod shell...and my games have definitely have been better for it.

I will now consider your terrain, UI, and building mods standard on my CMBS.

WELL DONE!

• 4 weeks later...

I've recently installed a number of Kieme's superb mods, but suspected that at least one of them was corrupting the game's (non-modded) UI graphics on my Mac. After removing them one at a time and playing the game, I've found the culprit: the BRDM-2 UA. I'm not sure why as the files look fine. To be sure it was this, I installed the mod on a second Mac and it resulted in the same UI corruption (see attached). If other Mac users have encountered the same problem, this may be the reason why. Simply remove this particular mod and the game works fine.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-18%20at%201.06.4

Edited by PanzerPajamas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First of all, thanks Kieme for these fantastic mods.

I have a problem however with the modular buildings. They look fantastic, but when active, the windows in buildings and houses remain permanently closed.
I've gone back to vanilla thinking it might have been my imagination and found that windows do get opened when there are troops inside the building.
I would love to have this functionality with the modded buildings. Is this something that can be fixed easily? 

Cheers!

What are you guys talking about regarding windows? I use @Kieme(ITA) s mods and I don't see anything of note about the windows. Can you guys explain witness pictures? Please

In vanilla CM, when a friendly or enemy unit enters a building, they open the windows from the side they are looking from. It seems to not work 100% of the time but it mostly does. With Kieme's mod however this funtionality is lost. It's a small detail but imo it's really nice to have there.

I'm still really greatful for the mod, dont get me wrong. I was just wondering if this could be fixed somehow. I tried deleting some of the window files in the mod to no avail. Maybe i should just delete all of them and have the game use the vanilla ones while keeping the modded wall textures.

Can't upload any screenshots at the moment. Sorry.

Thanks I was not getting it before. The thing is I have never noticed that the windows are closed when no one is inside. Do you have pictures of that? I not in front of my computer now so I can not check myself. I always thought that some windows were opened and some closed bu for game purposes it didn't matter. 

Thanks I was not getting it before. The thing is I have never noticed that the windows are closed when no one is inside. Do you have pictures of that? I not in front of my computer now so I can not check myself. I always thought that some windows were opened and some closed bu for game purposes it didn't matter. 

I don't have pictures of that but i can confirm they are all closed until you actually enter yourself or spot an enemy inside.