Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

3 hours ago, Chudacabra said:

Also, do you have any CMBS campaigns or scenarios in the works?

Cool - looks like an exciting QB, your screenshots indicate extensive carnage!

I'm working in the area so to speak but 73 years earlier. Doing some stuff centered around "Wiking"'s ops in Poland summer 44.

Edited by George MC

24 minutes ago, George MC said:

Cool - looks like an exciting QB, your screenshots indicate extensive carnage!

I'm working in the area so to speak but 73 years earlier. Doing some stuff centered around "Wiking"'s ops in Poland summer 44.

That sounds like the CMRT expansion... is that covering the fate of the - touch wood - XIII Armeekorps?

23 hours ago, exsonic01 said:

c_program_files_x86_battlefront_combat_m

That was really lucky. The most near miss I've ever experienced in CMBs

that could have been a hard or firepower kill. Lower and it would have been pretty much a gun mount hit and the Kornet has a decent chance against that weak point.

Edited by antaress73

Believe it guys, believe it~! Tree OP~! I feel like I used up all CMBS lucks for this moment.... maybe XD 

Game is on my opponent's favor and I'm getting hit here and there, but this lucky kill gave me a little comfort. Oh well, my opponent also took his lucky shots, so I will take this :)

Aurelius,

A whole bunch of your pictures seem to have died (are showing ?). How are you at Resurrect Full? 

HerrTom

Your screenshots from 11/4/2016 look like paintings, not screenshots. Your 11/19 Tigr remarks show the Russians screwed up by providing no shield whatsoever for the gunner. My understanding is that Tigr is the new recon vehicle, so somebody may wish to rethink gunner protection.

Chudacabra,

If that was PBEM, you opponent must've gone clean through the roof. Two tanks and two infantry casualties from a half squad--which very nearly destroyed the whole tank platoon. Just imagine how big the ambushing force will be when reported up the chain!

Euri,

Certainly not the expected outcome with the Abrams firing first, even against just a turret. Looks like the ERA worked as designed, allowing the REDFOR tank to get off one shot which didn't do the job, followed by the lethal second shot.

exsonic01,

The next time you complain about any kind of bad luck, go look at that shot. Had that been a TOW 2B or TOW 2B Aero, your tank would most likely be a flaming wreck. Have to say, knowing TOW pretty well (worked on Korean TOW analysis at one point) prior to TOW 2B and kept up somewhat since, I'm astounded that the Russians not only have a nasty tandem warhead, but also outrange TOW. There's also the visual issue. The missiles are practically the same length, yet somehow the Kornet E reads shorter. Maybe the tapering on both ends, coupled with the big fins, fools the eye? 

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler