Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

1 hour ago, George MC said:

Were you ambushing or being ambushed? :) Excellent screenshots BTW

Thank you!

I was being ambushed.  My opponent had a cleverly placed AGS-17 that saw and engaged my trucks as they drove into the town.  Got every single one in a single turn from over 600 meters away!

3 hours ago, Endyamon said:

Just go to http://reshade.me/ press download and at the bottom of the page, download the 3.0.0 :)

Thanks Endy...

I am still quaking in my slippers re writing or pasting code.  You would not believe how easily I can crash systems - which then costs a lot for an IT pro to fix.  The intelligence are always trying to get me to go work for the Russians (or ISIS).  :( 

On 01/10/2016 at 8:09 PM, HerrTom said:

Thank you!

I was being ambushed.  My opponent had a cleverly placed AGS-17 that saw and engaged my trucks as they drove into the town.  Got every single one in a single turn from over 600 meters away!

Ouch! Sneaky Russians ;)

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, HerrTom said:

That looks like it's quickly turning into Military Operations in Open Terrain.  I guess the point is MOOT, though...

LOL that was a good one.  My screenshots don't look as good as the ones you posted.  Yours almost look like a real photo taken in RL.

The town is not turning into open terrain fast enough.  You might recognize it if it wasn't for all the smoke.  It is Zhorstokyy.  @Euri and I have a mirrored PBEM in progress.   

A teaser of a scenario I'm making to learn how to script AI in this game.  As always, click to embiggen!  As a side note: Tigr gunners are incredibly vulnerable!  I might have to give the Russians more BRDMs...

zdMFLSwh.png

A Russian scout company dismounts before their objective

JoFZRN2h.png

An automatic grenade launcher destroys a Ukrainian RPG position

kMUqYAdh.png

A Russian platoon dashes over open ground. (Makes me think of Generation Kill?)

10 hours ago, HerrTom said:

A teaser of a scenario I'm making to learn how to script AI in this game.  As always, click to embiggen!  As a side note: Tigr gunners are incredibly vulnerable!  I might have to give the Russians more BRDMs...

zdMFLSwh.png

A Russian scout company dismounts before their objective

JoFZRN2h.png

An automatic grenade launcher destroys a Ukrainian RPG position

kMUqYAdh.png

A Russian platoon dashes over open ground. (Makes me think of Generation Kill?)

Regarding vulnerability of gunners I did some testing a while ago. Granted in FB, but it is the same engine so I think it is valid for BS as well.

See full thread for details.

On 04/11/2016 at 8:48 PM, HerrTom said:

Figured I'd keep this beautiful thread going.

l8w6sO6h.png

A Russian column advances out of some woods near Kiev, ready to meet the Americans nearby.

NEhLsUgh.png

Russian motor rifle troops dismount to mop up the remnants of a Bradley platoon.

Couod you post your settings from RESHADE for these? 

6 hours ago, kinophile said:

Couod you post your settings from RESHADE for these? 

Unfortunately those were pretty old screenshots, and I no longer have that setup available.  I think it's pretty close to the one I posted earlier in the thread with a second ambient occlusion shader running on top with a larger distance.

@agusto Sounds like he's still working on it and hasn't released it yet. However, I did one about a year ago that may tide you over.

http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=2566

@HerrTom How did you get the horizontal and vertical black lines in your nvg shader, or is that something done in PS? I don't recall seeing any option in the shader file that does that. Looks cool.

Edited by Rambler