Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

I'm starting up a new PBEM and was messing around with some short footage (I'm just now learning how to capture video from my screen). You can tell I learned how to get audio to go with it half way through. Anyway, put together a short clip (not very well) with some UAV action. Looks like something that could give some cool visuals for folks doing video AARs or even comic / screenshot AARs. 

Thanks @gnarly ... I used a basic title screen in iMovie. It took some trial and error to get all of the text somewhat in line. As far as the text, I copied from one of the first google image results of "UAV feed". With a little more work it could be even more detailed, with all the various scales and targeting info added in. Its a bit of a pain because the title overlay is basically a text editor, so I don't think it is as easy as placing an image directly over the footage. 

Man, how cool it would be if aircraft, particularly attack helicopters, could be seen when doing gun and rocket runs. Jets dropping conventional 'dumb' bombs have to overfly target areas as well.

?✈️ Would be very, very much fun :D

And Warthogs doing gun runs!!!

The A-10 Warthog is such a Bad*** Aggressive  Aircraft... you just have to love it. Only seen them at air shows but worth the price of admission every time?

Buzz

?✈️ Would be very, very much fun :D

The A-10 Warthog is such a Bad*** Aggressive  Aircraft... you just have to love it. Only seen them at air shows but worth the price of admission every time?

Buzz

I love this video. This SAW gunner does a good job of laying down suppression that is not very well simulated in CM, AI wise. But the best part is that when the distinct sound of that first A10 arriving overhead is heard, the enemy attack comes to a halt and the incoming fire quickly diminishes. They know what is coming, but it is already too late.

Feel the BRRRRTTT!