Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

brace yourself winter is coming

Bez tytułu.jpg

This is a fantastic screenshot! How do you get the units to look like they're models made for table top gaming? The effect is awesome. 

The idea to try the CMRT Winter Mod out in CMBS was very clever, and the results are spectacular! Quick shout out to @kohlenklau and @BarbaricCo for doing all the hard work in creating the Winter Mod in the first place!

It's probably ReShade with slightly tweaked/untweaked DOF enabled. If it is - it's cool for making screenshots alright, but don't expect to be able to normally play the game with it - since it is unable to distinguish between GUI and 3D gameworld and thus will blur interface too.

Edited by kraze

It's probably ReShade with slightly tweaked/untweaked DOF enabled. If it is - it's cool for making screenshots alright, but don't expect to be able to normally play the game with it - since it is unable to distinguish between GUI and 3D gameworld and thus will blur interface too.

just focus stacking

http://zapodaj.net/a433a22e54625.jpg.html

http://zapodaj.net/a0218694c8f95.jpg.html

Looks like you CMBS guys need to start modding some whitewashed or winter camo modern vehicles! :D

I would truly love to see some winter camo. I done a Google search for reference pics of abrams tanks with winter camo but found virtually nothing.

Edited by TAKODA

So, exactly which CMRT Winter mods did you use for CMBS?

And in CMBS, are these affected by mod tags?

everything in this thread

- Now I have converted all scenarios for winter / spring and autumn(the same in CMBN) - texture I have with CMFI - just add a tag to the scenario game

tags is a great idea - I'm now in the scenarios several types of ambient - forest, urban, farmland, rural and urban

Edited by waclaw