Help! Bought Mac version :(

ShooterSix

Hello,

I accidently bought the Mac version of Black Sea when I have Windows 7 64 bit. I immediately caught it, and purchased the PC version too. I politely requested they refund the Mac version, don't ship it, and remove it from my account since I caught it within 5 minutes of the transaction.

Is this something they will do? Or am I screwed?

Thanks!

Shooter Six You are a wally! :D

1 As Akuma SD suggested you should contact BF Sales Support

2 I sugges you might want to visit SpecSavers and get your eyesight checked as it clearly states MAC next to he version intended for MACS!

I also hope you are NOT in charge of nuclear weapons/a nuclear submarine as you may have been a little too hasty in pressing the button! You might abolish Russia before anyone can say SIOP and thn none of us would be able to play the game or anything else!  :D

Hello,

I accidently bought the Mac version of Black Sea when I have Windows 7 64 bit. I immediately caught it, and purchased the PC version too. I politely requested they refund the Mac version, don't ship it, and remove it from my account since I caught it within 5 minutes of the transaction.

Is this something they will do? Or am I screwed?

Thanks!

I've gotten a couple of these tickets so far. If you were one of them, please go into your ticket and give the information for both purchases. Neither of the tickets that I received mentioned that they had repurchased the correct version, in addition to buying the wrong one. We handle these differently.