The game is out!

VasFURY

I am right there with you, the server is experiencing a lot of traffic for a very obvious reason, we will just have to be patient!

Me too ... *positions himself in zen like position of patience*

So Chris, now you can finally get that 50 hour beauty sleep that you've longed for. Well deserved! To all of the team of course  :)

I'm now officially entering the modern era - scary, but fun to learn something completely new!

Well, someone had to do it.

And in the time honored legacy of all BFC releases:  "What, you couldn't read the whole freaking email and keep quiet for the benefit of other pre-order folks? What a bonehead."   :)

Hey, give him a break, he did not know. But if you are going to grumble. Throw a little BF's way. They opened it up way too soon for everyone.

The server was bad with just the pre-order folks, add everyone else all on the same day and they made a mess of it.