Who here has ordered the game?

Guest goonch

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. After all the positive comment, I figured I had better pre-order so I didn't need to wait until the second round of CD burning. I'll have to wait a bit longer for the post here to Australia, and I don't want to be too far behind those of you in the US in checking out the scenarios.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Dumbo,

I only have one thing to say to you.

8th of September, Italy v. Denmark, played 35 minutes and Italy are 2-0 up. But the Danes steadily pushes the Italians back. After 39 minutes the Danes get a penalty and it's 2-1. After 57 minutes: The equalizer and the rets is magic. Behold the almighty Jon Dahl Tomasson a few minutes later. A few dribles on the edge of the box and then: Yeeeesssss, victory for Denmark. 2-3 in Naples. The first time Italy has thrown a two goal lead away in a European og World Cup-match.

So France, The Czech Reoublic and The Netherlands may just have to fight for second place.

Again, I'm sorry. I get a bit carried away when it comes to football.

Nil satis, Nisi optimum.

Guest Gunnerdream

I ordered and then called everyone I know and threatened to irritate the hell out of them if they did'nt.

Mostly they laughed, but they ordered too.

Gunnerdream...floating down through the clouds...

Yep, as a big fan of BTS and their games I've ordered already.

BTW, I like (and own) them all:

Flight Commander II (simple graphics, but a joy to play)

Over the Reich (gone is the long range combat of FC II, but another beauty)

Achtung Spitfire (sort of a simple version of "Battle of Britain" already included)

Carry on guys, and Westwood, Sierra, Eidos, etc. are history ! wink.gif

Soma

Me too, right after Chance Encounter. I didn't need the extra convincing, just an inherent procrastinator.

Amazingly my old friend Ed the Dinosaur, meticulous collector of period memorabilia, may actually buy his first-ever PC because of my glowing descriptions of CM. So I'll be committed to a lifeime of tech support.

I signed up the first or second day pre-ordering was allowed! BTS' other games are very well done, and this new venture will continue their tradition and start new ones...

What, am I the only one here who is married and hard to shop for? If I ordered (or bought) a game I really, really want this close to Christmas, I shudder to think what the wife would do! When it comes to rage, I am but a Kubelwagen with a flat tire to her fully-fueled King Tiger!

So, no, I have not ordered, but I sure have whined, complained, and sent her the link 30 or 40 times. smile.gif

------------------

Brad "Supertanker" Wohlenberg

Oh god the infamous "wife anger"..

I got a blast of that today for staying outside the local chinese and letting her go in to pick it up herself.

Seemingly I "ditched her".. Wouldn't talk to me the whole way home.

EVERYTHING you have read about the tempers of Southern Women is true. *shudder*

Still, while it might be hard to explain to all you single guys and have you understand, their volatility doesn't matter to you after a while wink.gif...

*Basks in warm glow* wink.gif

I got to get independence day on the back of THAT little tantrum so all in all it was well worth it wink.gif. I've got to let her go into more shops alone, there are some other good movies I wanna see again wink.gif

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers