Combat Victories & Fire Support?

CPC922

Hi everyone,

I was just curious if BF will ever implement a system where we can determine how effective our fire support was during a scenario? For example, at the end of the battle when reviewing individual units combat victories, I would love the ability to determine who/what was taken out by fire support. Just a running tally would be fine but the ability to know who/what was taken out would be fantastic. Any developments on such a count system? 

Thank you! 

-Chris

I assumed it had been brought up before, but I guess I never came across the post. In reality I should have used the search function however, I am glad to have brought it up once more. I truly think it would be incredibly useful and satisfying to know just how effective your support fire missions so you can better utilize them in future scenarios. I also would love the opportunity to be able to know what unit destroyed x unit at the end of game play. 

I remember using On-map mortars in a defensive mission. I blind fired them into the path I thought the enemy would take via TRPs. After ending the mission I was surprised that they actually hit extremely hard (50+ kills if I remember right.)

It gets even more important if you consider support assets which engage freely. After a mission I want to know what my helicopters were engaging all the time and if they succeeded.

However, if BF thinks that it's to hard to implement I can accept that. It's a "nice to have" feature and won't impact the digital battlefield to much.

Sadly, getting figures from "assets which engage freely" is the most difficult of the options, since you'd have to add the ability to look at support assets during the after action phase. At least for "called" support missions, you could attach the kills to the observer who dialled in the mission that caused the casualties.