Problem loading USMC, NATO UK Bundle

Help!. I've recently re-puchased adn downlaoded this game. I enjoyed playing it a number of years ago. The base game loads fine (v 1.11). But when I try to add the other bundles, my AVG Internet secuirty warns of a virus wariing with the exe file for each add on. If I ignore it the game won't load, if I delete the virus the exe file for the game goes away! I noteced on the help section it talked about fixing this with AVG under the options and exceptions menu. However. I don't see an exceptions folder under the options (See attached image)

If there a slolution-what am I doing wrong? I really enjoyed playing this game previously.

Thanks 

post-66916-0-21830400-1419604739_thumb.j

Edited by dc1962

you need to set an exception in your software to leave CM alone.  It isn't a virus, you are deleting the exe file.  What works best is having it ignore anything in the Battlefront directory.  The DRM can piss off some virus software in the newer games as well.  AVG is known to be a pain in the arse on this.

I'm not familiar where 'setting exceptions' is done with the latest version of AVG, but it may be in either the 'Virus Vault' or 'Advanced settings' sections of the Option menu. In the Virus Vault you may see the quarantined executables and possibly 'restoring' them and at this point there may be an option to set an 'exception'.

Hopefully this particular AVG article on .'How to exclude a file..' will work.