Repository Question

easytarget

Is it possible to download a list of what is currently available at the repository?

I find it a bit of a challenge to run through what's available in the current format and thought perhaps one easy solution would to have a download option that just dumped a list (with whatever parameters are contained about them of course in the database) to say an excel file?

That way you could more easily sort it to see what might be of interest.  I sort of currently have to know what I'm looking for, in which case the search feature works just fine, otherwise I just scroll down the pages seeing a handful and then going on to the next page.  Feels like I'm missing some possible gems and the hard work of the folks that made them might be for naught as their scenarios are lost in the shuffle which would be a shame.

Edited by easytarget