Senior's Moment

Okay, this is embarrassing. I'm currently playing a PBEM game of The Passage, and CMH has wiped the chat log, so I'm not sure if my opponent is receiving my chats. I'm also not quite sure who I'm playing, and if I gained the opponent here, or at FGM. So if anything of this sounds familiar please message me here, or e-mail me.

Oh, and if anyone is looking for a game of CMRT, or any other CM games (minus the CMBN vehicle pack), feel free to message me.

Okay, this is embarrassing. I'm currently playing a PBEM game of The Passage, and CMH has wiped the chat log, so I'm not sure if my opponent is receiving my chats. I'm also not quite sure who I'm playing, and if I gained the opponent here, or at FGM. So if anything of this sounds familiar please message me here, or e-mail me.

Oh, and if anyone is looking for a game of CMRT, or any other CM games (minus the CMBN vehicle pack), feel free to message me.

You are using CMH; are you also using DropBox to swap files? If so, you can check who you are sharing the dropbox with ... or at least, their email address anyway. Would that ring any bells for you? You could email them ...  :)