Update on Black Sea release

ChrisND

no body tell official information. this is a bad plan for more pre order selling!!  if they want to realize it before they do it but they like black selling market by pre order for this game, after three months from announce it is not acceptable that this game is not ready or they want to make it better. I think all try to make the game be better is lie , they use the trust of their customers for one last  time , we will see nothing will be change when the game be out!!

sorry for me and such me to order it as per-order, battlefront guys are not trust able!!

Black game is this game

I think all try to make the game be better is lie , they use the trust of their customers for one last  time , we will see nothing will be change when the game be out!!

Every development studio sure want to release its products as soon as possible. Compare a later release with more issues and bugs fixed to a rushed release with a reception of "unplayable", which do you prefer?

Boost your patience and you´ll pretty soon get your hands on a great game.

BTW, is the price going to change after release? is there a reason why I should or should not pre-order at this point? I only want a digital copy.

You can't preorder the digital only version. Preorders are only for those who want a physical copy too.

Yeah they will change the price for digi copy. Probably knock 10 dollars off.

I am never preordering a game again, I stopped after I was so disappointed by MOH Warfighter. Never again. Although I would be disappointed if I had and release was delayed by some time like those who preordered the first Stalker.

So what exactly is holding you guys up? Soldiers still breakdancing like in the phase line green mission?

Well, no. This is a little embarrassing, but, what the hey, here it is.

Apparently I have total control and influence over the jar. I don't know how it happened, but there it is. See, the game is ready. Totally tight, buttoned up, warehouse and distribution centers bulging at the seams. The issue? My "win a free copy" thread. See, I've picked a winner. I shouldn't have, but I did. In order for that individual to win, the game needs to be delayed. I mentioned that to Charles, and, well, he included some sort of time-delay code into the game. It can't be released yet.

Blame the delay on the one I give a copy to. It's all his fault.

:)

Ken

Edited by c3k

I am kinda reminded of a family with 5 kids travelling by car with during the summer holydays. Every 5 minutes "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "I need to go to the toilet." "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?". :D

Battlefront, when are we gonna be there? I know, i know you said in the second half of january. But arent we there yet?

Edit: Simpsons - are we there yet?

Edited by agusto

no body tell official information. this is a bad plan for more pre order selling!!  if they want to realize it before they do it but they like black selling market by pre order for this game, after three months from announce it is not acceptable that this game is not ready or they want to make it better. I think all try to make the game be better is lie , they use the trust of their customers for one last  time , we will see nothing will be change when the game be out!!

sorry for me and such me to order it as per-order, battlefront guys are not trust able!!

Black game is this game

You're welcome to your opinion, but you should really have some idea what you're talking about before making such ridiculous unfounded statements.  16 years of BFC history proves you wrong.

Nothing wrong with paid alphas though - as long they are anounced as such. I bought Universe Sandbox² and KSP when they still alphas, but i still had fun with both. The great thing about playing alpha games is that there are new features added regularly, so every patch is not just a patch that fixes bugs but one that adds new content, sometimes lots of new content. The downside is that sometimes you download the new patch and the game actually becomes less stable or that the developmers may not finish their product, so there is abit of a risk involved. But yeah, i think i can wait for BFC to finish CMBS - although it is becoming more and more difficult every day. I am dieing of anticipation :o !

Its always this way. Every single release takes longer than they thought it would.  Their being pushed on Shock Force demonstrated its a BAD idea. SO....... patience young JEDIs, and would be lieutenants.  The game will be along to shatter your delusions soon enough.

I would rather wait and have it done well than go through the ordeal we just went through with the bad updates files for CMRT and CMBN. I'm waiting for the first "Downloading Now" Fake post...

I hoped these high voltage towers were added as new big  flavour objects (maybe they will one day), anyway, trying to make the usual old horizons "feel" a bit more modern:

I would love to see these high voltage towers some time.