Very shiny!

Very cool. Lots of nifty little options...but how the hell did my picture upload here? That was really weird. I don't do facebook but I do have a Goodreads and Discus account.

Mord.

Yeah, a little freaky eh?  Mine just showed up too.  I do have a G+ account and a Gravatar account so it came from one of those places.  The interesting thing is looked at the settings and there is an option to get the avatar from Gravatar but it was not selected - shrug.

The amount of white is assaulting my aged eyes making it bit hard to look at.  Otherwise, a very nice look to the site and I appreciate the improved functionality.

But my god, the white....  arrrrghhh  * claws at eyes*

Maybe BF is preparing us for all that snow in the next module: Battle of the Bulge???

Boy,  now I know how it is to be snow-blind..  

...I can't find a way to get to my PMs...

HI John, 

Look in the upper right hand corner of the page. There, just to the left of your name, there should be two icons. The leftmost one, which looks a little like a portable barbecue grill, is the one you want. Click on it and it will take you into the PM page.

Michael

Well, the new look will take a little getting used to, but on balance I think I like it. The white background is fine with me, but if it were toned down slightly with a faint tint that would be okay too. Just don't over-compensate please. I may have further comments as I grow more familiar with it.

Michael

They're trying to help cure our seasonal affective disorder with bright light therapy.

;)

Just one thing, I haven't found a way yet to edit a post. I'll keep poking around to see if I can find it, but if anybody already knows and would like to sound off, please do.

Michael

Added: Oops, just found it. As usually, it was right in front of me. One can be too  subtle.

Edited by Michael Emrys

They're trying to help cure our seasonal affective disorder with bright light therapy.

God knows we need it here in Stockholm/Sweden. Just a few hours of daylight . that is, if there is any sun and not cloudy. During November we set an all time low with four hours of sun total during all of the month. It gets to your mood for real.

Yeah, a little freaky eh?  Mine just showed up too.  I do have a G+ account and a Gravatar account so it came from one of those places.  The interesting thing is looked at the settings and there is an option to get the avatar from Gravatar but it was not selected - shrug.

Gravatar is what I meant to say. It must've been grabbed from there.

Mord.

Nice pic you heavy metal hippy.

Metalhead, hell yeah. Hippy...ewwwwww.

Rockin' Harry is another longhair as well, I believe.

So what was Sergei talking about "notice anything new", with the video?

Mord.