Books/Online mini preview Recommendations

Lacroix

i 'd need some books or more preferably some slide show/mini books/Articles (quality ones tho) about Combat in 21st century(with lots of pictures if possible,but anythings good) , up to battalion level, maybe Brigade/regiment. (no divisions anymore as far as i understand)

(it doesnt need to be Whole thing like:'Full guide to modern combat'' or something like that, even bits and pieces are enough. i can't swallow it all that fast anyway.

Logistics,Combat,Comunications,Equipement,Ranks,Strategies,tactics etc (any* of those if not all of them)

tried searching google,just cant find anything at all

Most likely going to try to join FFL, so i kinda need to be less retarded about this stuff. it cant hurt

would be very grateful for any info or links

i 'd need some books or more preferably some slide show/mini book about Combat in 21st century(with lots of pictures if possible,but anythings good) , up to battalion level, maybe Brigade/regiment. (no divisions anymore as far as i understand)

(it doesnt need to be Whole thing like:'Full guide to modern combat'' or something like that, even bits and pieces are enough. i can't swallow it all that fast anyway.

Logistics,Combat,Comunications,Equipement,Ranks,Strategies,tactics etc (any* of those if not all of them)

Most likely going to try to join FFL, so i kinda need to be less retarded about this stuff. it cant hurt

would be very grateful for any info or links

Divisions still exist what do you think those brigades/battalions are attached too ;).

As for reading, this PDF I found on Canadian armor experiences in Afghanistan by the Austrialian defense ministry is pretty interesting.

http://www.army.gov.au/Our-future/Publications/Australian-Army-Journal/Past-editions/~/media/Files/Our%20future/LWSC%20Publications/AAJ/2008Winter/10-CanadianArmourInAfghani.pdf

I am sure you can find thousands (literally) of documents such as this one on any topic your interested in. The internet is a great place, and just now I typed in US army 21st century combat documents and got some interesting hits.

Divisions still exist what do you think those brigades/battalions are attached too ;).

As for reading, this PDF I found on Canadian armor experiences in Afghanistan by the Austrialian defense ministry is pretty interesting.

http://www.army.gov.au/Our-future/Publications/Australian-Army-Journal/Past-editions/~/media/Files/Our%20future/LWSC%20Publications/AAJ/2008Winter/10-CanadianArmourInAfghani.pdf

I am sure you can find thousands (literally) of documents such as this one on any topic your interested in. The internet is a great place, and just now I typed in US army 21st century combat documents and got some interesting hits.

thx for ultra fast replay, i ll check this,seems nice and short