Upgrades Issues

Hi all,

I just decided to finally fully upgrade CMBN (I only have the base game). So I downloaded the 2.0 upgrade, installed it, and then patched it with 2.12. Then I downloaded the 3.0 upgrade and installed it. However, when I load the game, it is labeled V2.20 at the bottom of the screen. Is this correct?

Also, I am trying to install the 3.11 patch, but it says I need to insert a disk, which I do not have (I download all of my games only). How do I get this installed and working, assuming the 3.0 upgrade is working (not sure it is)?

Any knowledge on these matters would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all,

I just decided to finally fully upgrade CMBN (I only have the base game). So I downloaded the 2.0 upgrade, installed it, and then patched it with 2.12. Then I downloaded the 3.0 upgrade and installed it. However, when I load the game, it is labeled V2.20 at the bottom of the screen. Is this correct?

Also, I am trying to install the 3.11 patch, but it says I need to insert a disk, which I do not have (I download all of my games only). How do I get this installed and working, assuming the 3.0 upgrade is working (not sure it is)?

Any knowledge on these matters would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, 2.20 is correct. Don't ask why, down that route lies madness.

Insert disk error is probably because you don't have all the files for the patch. the 3.11 patch has several files you need. Extract them all to the same location, then run the executable.

Yeah, 2.20 is correct. Don't ask why, down that route lies madness.

Insert disk error is probably because you don't have all the files for the patch. the 3.11 patch has several files you need. Extract them all to the same location, then run the executable.

Lol, thank you. So I at least have version 3.0 running then. However, I am still having trouble with the patch. I have tried to install using the .exe file in the zip folder, but I get an error message saying "The file CMBN_Setup-1a.bin could not be located in...Please insert the correct disk or select another folder." I get this trying to install in the CMBN folder on my C-drive. Is there some other folder I need to select? I can't find it. Thank you.