Semi Thanksgiving tradition

Mord

Been quite a few Thanksgivings where I uploaded some mods. So, in that tradition I figured seeing that some of you guys were anticipating some RT portraits, I'd give you access to a couple of the basic ones so you'll have something to use until I get the mod finished.

Thanksgive.jpg

Download link is below.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/77depcqi405h2kp/Basic+RT+Portraits.zip

Enjoy them, and happy Turkeyday.

Mord.

• 2 weeks later...

Mord, I'm so sorry, I completly missed it! You are a prince among men! Absolutely fantastic and I'm very happy with it!

I have been so busy in the last couple of weeks that I didn't notice, please accept my apologies.

P.s I've just installed the icons for the 19. Pz. They look excellent, such details really make me happy. Thank you so much, Mord.

Btw, I'm working on a scenario on the GD at the moment. Hint, hint. ;-)

No worries, glad you liked them.

My progress has been a bit slow lately. Been really busy with my father's Christmas lights (Iam finally done I think) and am suffering like a MFer with a molar infection/cavity. But after Weds I should be back on track—gonna have it pulled. I can't wait, I've been nursing it for a month but the last five days or so I have been in agony. Once it's pulled I am gonna tape it to a mass of bottle rockets, shoot it into the sky, and blow it up.

Mord.