Questions about flags (Free French)

After comparing the localization text to the flag bitmaps I now realize that I'm going to have to put my historical flag mod through a few more versions. Despite my best intentions I never resolved what to do with Hungary (the coat of arms and crown of St. Stephen should only appear on the military flag, which probably means redoing the activation icon), and Manchukuo needs to be redone from scratch because it seems to have gotten itself reversed.

Looking at the activation icons has made me wonder what would happen if Egypt were to get its green flag but keep its British Union Flag activation icon. Similar issues arise with the Commonwealth -- Australian and New Zealanders would look better with versions of the blue ensign as their activation icons. And I'm not sure what to do about Brunei and Rhodesia. But the big surprise was to discover that the flag that I thought belonged to the Free French doesn't.

Is there a Free French flag in Assault on Democracy? As I mentioned in the context of Storm over Europe, the correct flag for Vichy is the French tricolor -- perhaps Petain's fasces with franciscas could be used as the activation icon to make the distinction. Do the Free French use the plain French tricolor (which is correct after the summer of 1944) ? Or are they coded to use the West African flag with the croix de Lorraine? For some strange reason I really care about how the French flag gets treated (or mistreated).