ChrisND Stream Footage

After watching the graduation exercise, I do have a question with regards to the IFVs and their coaxial machine guns. I found that IFVs in CMSF almost never used their coaxial machine guns on target light and instead used their cannons. Has this changed at all? Also, will IFVs with AGTMs still use them when targeting something that isn't an armoured vehicle?

We changed this in Black Sea so that Target Light makes them just use MGs. If given Target, or allowed to fire on their own, they'll choose whatever weapon system they will feel is appropriate.

We also changed IFVs to heavily favor cannons over ATGMs for non-vehicle targets, in order to preserve ATGMs for more serious enemy threats.

I hope this  oesnt have a knock on that when firing to explode walls - the platform will often fire its airburst HE and do little damage to said wall, and there is no target light to get it to fire its autocannon at the wall instead. Particulary ref the bmp-3

I hope this  oesnt have a knock on that when firing to explode walls - the platform will often fire its airburst HE and do little damage to said wall, and there is no target light to get it to fire its autocannon at the wall instead. Particulary ref the bmp-3

Most vehicles make the right choice. When I saw the air burst over a high wall I logged it as a bug. The BMP3 for sure shoots the wall and takes it down. I know because I used it my testing build after build after build. The brick layers were not happy to have to rebuild that wall over and over.

Two things to note: The big guns firing air burst over the high walls will bring it down just keep firing. Firing at low walls will always air burst over them - after all that is the situation where the guys on the other side need to be dealt with.

Oh, damn Twitch didn't send me an e-mail about the stream starting, apparently. :( Good thing it's on Youtube too.

That has happened to me two weeks straight with Twitch, even though I checked the alert setting. Something is messed up.

Good thing I have an alarm on my smart phone every week. Don't want to miss Chris (did that rhyme?).