Purchases in QB?

Whiterider

REALLY hoping they introduce some way to create more-realistic force mixes. I'm getting tired of battling four 88mm AT guns and a half-dozen HMG's in a CMBN "Mixed forces" QB scenario. Running up against computer-generated forces of nothing but ATGM'S and precision-guided artillery all the time could boring.

REALLY hoping they introduce some way to create more-realistic force mixes. I'm getting tired of battling four 88mm AT guns and a half-dozen HMG's in a CMBN "Mixed forces" QB scenario. Running up against computer-generated forces of nothing but ATGM'S and precision-guided artillery all the time could boring.

Hawthorne if it really is causing you that much trouble (And I know it does I have been there) just pick and choose your enemies forces. It obviously eliminates some of the surprise but its much better than getting a silly force mix.

Hawthorne if it really is causing you that much trouble (And I know it does I have been there) just pick and choose your enemies forces. It obviously eliminates some of the surprise but its much better than getting a silly force mix.

Yeah, that's what I end up doing. Would be nice to have some element of the fog of war return to QB's, though. It's MUCH better in CMBN than what how it was in CMSF, where the fog of war applied to your force mix as well as your enemy's. :D

Yeah, that's what I end up doing. Would be nice to have some element of the fog of war return to QB's, though. It's MUCH better in CMBN than what how it was in CMSF, where the fog of war applied to your force mix as well as your enemy's. :D

Someone also suggested setting up 10 QBs where you pick AI forces, once finished you pick one among them, with that many battles chances are you'll forget which forces you bought for the AI. Increases the element of surprise a bit.

Would it be possible to have another player (B) buy and setup the AI force and send the file back to the player (A) who wants to play QB?

This probably work best for QB where the AI is defending.

Maybe future additions to such a system could add features for player A to add battle plans and/or triggers for the AI.

Maybe a silly idea, perhaps better to play real H2H.

Would it be possible to have another player (B) buy and setup the AI force and send the file back to the player (A) who wants to play QB?

This probably work best for QB where the AI is defending.

Maybe future additions to such a system could add features for player A to add battle plans and/or triggers for the AI.

Maybe a silly idea, perhaps better to play real H2H.

Yes, I always though that this would be the optimal solution, even for CMSF, where one could quickly turn a quick battle map into a scenario for another player.

There should be some place that brings players together to do this for each other.