Any news bout TCP/IP WEGO with replay?

Pandur

i hope pbem will die and everyone will start playing Real time or turn based mod. its 2014 (AD)

Don't assume your needs are those of everyone else. Without PBEM I wouldn't be playing CM. I simply don't have the time to play an hour straight or even the opportunity: you'll have to find someone in your time zone which has also has time at the same time as you.

Why does PBEM bother you? Don't play it if you don't like it. And good luck finding RT opponents.

i hope pbem will die and everyone will start playing Real time or turn based mod. its 2014 (AD)

Huh? In need of some hate mail?

LOL I'll try not to be a hater :D

Don't assume your needs are those of everyone else. Without PBEM I wouldn't be playing CM. I simply don't have the time to play an hour straight or even the opportunity

+1 without PBEM I would likely be out or at least vastly reduced I can only stand so much play against the AI.

Even though I have little interest in RT play I wish all those that play that way the very best and I do hope the can find the opponents that they want.