Explosions and Mods

c3k

Gents,

I've downloaded Aris HD Explosion mod. (Thanks to Aris and to GaJ for hosting it.)

It looks great...but. I've noticed the explosion expands, as one would expect, peaks, then retracts as if it is rewinding. Instead it should disappear or dissipate.

Opening the mod, I deleted 9 of the bmps. The 2nd half. Yet, the game still shows the 2nd half of the explosion.

How do I blank out that part? Are there other explosion mods out there?

Thanks,

Ken

Gents,

I've downloaded Aris HD Explosion mod. (Thanks to Aris and to GaJ for hosting it.)

It looks great...but. I've noticed the explosion expands, as one would expect, peaks, then retracts as if it is rewinding. Instead it should disappear or dissipate.

Opening the mod, I deleted 9 of the bmps. The 2nd half. Yet, the game still shows the 2nd half of the explosion.

How do I blank out that part? Are there other explosion mods out there?

Thanks,

Ken

Veins new effects are also really good. Have a hard time deciding which to use (right now Veins for CMRT and Aris for CMFI, CMBN).

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5258/details