Number of Men in CMRT OOBs?

76mm

I'm working on a little project that requires the number of men in various CMRT formations.

This information doesn't seem to be available in the scenario or quick battle editor; in fact the only real way I've figured out this info is to load a single formation into the scenario editor, create and play a scenario with only this formation, then finally get the total number of men in the OOB in the AAR screen.

This method is pretty tedious; can anyone recommend anything better?

Each oob is built with certain teams and squads. These are visible in the editor when you expand the unit.

Method 1: create a database of all these subunits and then add up their totals for each oob.

Method 2. Buy each oob in the editor, deploy it, select the top hq and then plus through every subunit counting men as you go.

Method 3. Create a "battle" with only one of each oob. Start it, surrender, and read the total. (Double your productivity if you include another oob on the enemy side.)

Thanks for the ideas.

I already have the manpower data for the bottom-level level entities, but I think it would be more trouble to figure out how many of each bottom level units should be in each formation than to do your Option 3, which is what I'm doing know.

I also thought about Option 2, although as inefficient as it is, I think that Option 3 is the quickest way to do it.