Order confirmation...

If I understood the posts about the game being shipped, BTS was going to email those of us who pre-ordered asking if we wanted the 1st version or wait for the included TCP/IP version.

Has this process been done or is it still pending? Fionn's post about his email list 'burping' made me wonder about this smile.gif

Hm!

I to wonder about that, i preordered about 1,5 months ago. I got the orderconfirmation but i haven´t gotten any emails from BTS after that. So BTS! when can we expect this email from u?

Guest Capt_Manieri

I just want the regular version. I don't give a crap. I never play against anyone online anyways.....

For reference, I havent recievd any e-mail asking me if I want the 1st. Version or the TC/ICP version. I preordered in Novemeber and I only recieved TWO e-mails for BTS: 1st one was my order confirmation and the second one was about the new scenario.

it's a big mstery I guess..............

Guest Big Time Software

The truth of the matter is that I haven't had the time to set up scripts and a bulk email program to email all you preorder folks smile.gif I thought I could do it easily, but alas... nothing is ever as easy as it seems.

Also, Charles and I have still not made up our own minds about the TCP/IP issue. Like the majority who voted on TGN, we are leaning towards shipping without it and then patching. However... some new (and no we won't tell you what smile.gif) developments have popped up and we are reevaluating things in light of new possibilities. So, for now there is no decision on our part and therefore we are holding off from polling the preorder folks untill we have had some more time to figure things out. X-mas delayed this, so don't expect to hear anything more about this issue for a couple of weeks.

Steve

Guest Mikeman

No, it's not an experiment. It's just picky wargamers creating a computer game for picky wargamers. That's why the game will be so good.

Mikeman out.