Russian morale and the war in the West

In our current Storm over Europe game, which has swung backwards and forwards over the years, Russian morale got a huge boost when the western Allies landed in France, and another big boost with the liberation of Paris. As a result Russian National Morale was at over 100%, even though the Germans held Leningrad, Moscow and Stalingrad.

The Germans then launched a counter-offensive, re-took Paris and have have almost cleared out the rest of France. However, Russian morale has not taken a hit as a result of all this, and is still very high.

I can't help thinking that Russian National Morale should take a hit if the Germans kick the British and Americans out of Paris, and especially if France then surrenders a second time. It would make sense for it to fall at least to back where it was before the Allies landed in France, if not a fair bit lower still.

I should add that we're using patch 1.04, as 1.05 was put out after we'd already started our game, so my apologies if this has already been addressed in the latest patch.