Super Voice Pack (WIP)

Taranis

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a super voice pack per nation for Combat Mission ( Normandy - Fortress Italy- Red Thunder ) .

The goal is to make the game even more attractive but also to make a mod with the easiest setup. No need to download 15 mods, now 1 faction = 1 .brz file.

What's in : The mod contains several voice mods coming from some games such as RO 1 & 2, DH ... I also added the voices of CC Gateway to Caen ( British and German voices) . There is thus a great diversity. Soldiers can scream in panic , screaming fire orders or simply saying that they're pinned down etc.

What's now: The only version available version is for Germans. Many German voice mods were merged to make them match.

NB: It is primarily intended for Red Thunder because there few files as " Soviet Troops ! " Etc. But remains compatible with CMBN and CMFI (thing I do). Finally, I wait authorization from the concerned modders before post a link.

What's next:

1) Trying to add Soviet artillery call from RO 2 (Saferight if you are here :D)

2) If someone could extract the voice of Company of Heroes 1 & 2 (wav) in the native language. I think it would be an opportunity to have a very nice addition. I own these games, but it would be too tedious to re-download and find the native voice. I am therefore willing to include them in the mod by myself, if i've got those sounds. According to me, this could give us a really great addition for the British (primarly) and US.

3) An other nice addition would be the addition of Italian voices . If someone has an idea, I 'm interested.

PS: I make this only for the other players' enjoyment. Please forgive my bad english, I'm French... XD

Brilliant work go ahead post the links!! Your english is fine btw.

1) Trying to add Soviet artillery call from RO 2 (Saferight if you are here )

Thing is i cant make much sense of the Russian arty calls. The files in RO are named very vaguely so its hard to make sense of the files without a good understanding of that particular language. (Thats why the Soviet voice mod was a third the size of the US) maybe you can use the american calls from Rising Storm but i dont know whats what in the Russian one's.

awesome work sir, i'll go ahead an take down my voice mods as you release these.

ill hunt down whatever you need from ro2 just tell me what you want and ill send you a dropbox link.

Thank you Saferight. You're clearly the co-creator of this mod ! If you can put all the russian voices of RO2 which were not used in your mod and the US artillery call of Rising Storm, it would be awesome !

News:

US:I'm actually packaging the US voices, using the awesome mods : Mord's Immersive American Voices Mod and Saferight's RS-DH Voices.

British: In an other hand, British package failed with the British "Gateway to Caen" voices. Because when they played it's like in a sloooooowww moooootiiooooonn while they work perfect with VLC and German voices work with the game.

Soviet: I'm reloading CoH2, will put russian language and extract the voices.

If someone has CoH1 and is installed. Please, make me a sign. It would be a great addition for British and American voices since the CC British bug...

Thank you all!

Hi everyone,

The US 1.0 pack is ready less one thing. Could someone give me the exact name for the file of the "roger fire mission request out" ? (like "requesting fire mission over 0", for the calling). When this issue will be done, the pack will be out !

You will find inside: DH artillery callings, CoH1 chatter etc. If my memory serves me right, lots of more sounds thant the German version ;). It's insane !^^

Behause when they played it's like in a sloooooowww moooootiiooooonn while they work perfect with VLC and German voices work with the game.

Stupid question: do your wav-files have the right settings (sample rate, etc)? I remember, that I once had the same issue with a music splash file mod.

Commanders !

The free world is on march ! You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade. You will bring about the destruction of the German war machine, the elimination of Nazi tyranny over the oppressed peoples of Europe, and security for ourselves in a free world !

Welcome to the US-Supervoicepack-v1.0 for CMBN/CMFI:

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5379/details

Herr Kommandant !

The Reich gave us new High-tech equipments for return the course of the war. For the Fatherland ! Angriff !

Welcome to the German-Supervoicepack-v2.0 for CMRT:

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5380/details

The major improvement is the addition of voices from CoH1 and CoH2

Also compatible with CMBN/CMFI, but there is some rare voices like "Russian Troops!" etc.

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a super voice pack per nation for Combat Mission ( Normandy - Fortress Italy- Red Thunder ) .

The goal is to make the game even more attractive but also to make a mod with the easiest setup. No need to download 15 mods, now 1 faction = 1 .brz file.

What's in : The mod contains several voice mods coming from some games such as RO 1 & 2, DH ... I also added the voices of CC Gateway to Caen ( British and German voices) . There is thus a great diversity. Soldiers can scream in panic , screaming fire orders or simply saying that they're pinned down etc.

What's now: The only version available version is for Germans. Many German voice mods were merged to make them match.

NB: It is primarily intended for Red Thunder because there few files as " Soviet Troops ! " Etc. But remains compatible with CMBN and CMFI (thing I do). Finally, I wait authorization from the concerned modders before post a link.

What's next:

1) Trying to add Soviet artillery call from RO 2 (Saferight if you are here :D)

2) If someone could extract the voice of Company of Heroes 1 & 2 (wav) in the native language. I think it would be an opportunity to have a very nice addition. I own these games, but it would be too tedious to re-download and find the native voice. I am therefore willing to include them in the mod by myself, if i've got those sounds. According to me, this could give us a really great addition for the British (primarly) and US.

3) An other nice addition would be the addition of Italian voices . If someone has an idea, I 'm interested.

PS: I make this only for the other players' enjoyment. Please forgive my bad english, I'm French... XD

You forgot to quote me for 80% of the Work on the german voices Pack! ;-)

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=3117