CMFI future

BF has got enough on its plate for the moment, but precursors to Italy like North Africa, Crete and hypothetical stuff like Malta, would be nice.

Got 4 h2h in Italy going on. I think its more popular than this section would lead one to believe. Those who have it really like it. It is a very refreshing change from Normandy and Russia.

The plan has always been to bring the Italian theater right up to 1945 and VE day. But that involves a LOT of new vehicles, most of which would be slated for the bulge title (HVSS Shermans for example). Just a guess from me, if you see them starting to talk-up a Bulge title that means many of the necessary vehicles for CMFI vehicle pack are in the works as well.

Alternatively, they could split the vehicles into two packs, save the late war American stuff for later and focus instead on the funky Italian-made vehicles in German hands.

The plan has always been to bring the Italian theater right up to 1945 and VE day. But that involves a LOT of new vehicles, most of which would be slated for the bulge title (HVSS Shermans for example). Just a guess from me, if you see them starting to talk-up a Bulge title that means many of the necessary vehicles for CMFI vehicle pack are in the works as well.

Alternatively, they could split the vehicles into two packs, save the late war American stuff for later and focus instead on the funky Italian-made vehicles in German hands.

Thanks MikeyD. Good to hear the plan.

CMFI/GL is a great CM package that is probably underestimated by many. Nice change of terrain and a large number of different vehicles. I find myself putting together small QBs often in this game.

Phil fixed Apple's OpenGL mistake with 3.0 Upgrade. All scenarios play and better than before. Great to hear the possibilities for CMFI/GL.

Not sure how the hell you guys fly through all the campaigns and scenarios so damn quick. I do play a lot of multiplayer which takes up most of my time so there is a lot of **** that I have not played from the original modules.

So.....get ready for the boo, boo, hiss, hisssy fit. But I would like to see them slow down a tad and maybe get everything on the same level. Work on the tank riders throughout all games, work on flame units in all games, new graphics, updated UI, or performance tweaks. I dont know surprise us.

Not sure how the hell you guys fly through all the campaigns and scenarios so damn quick. I do play a lot of multiplayer which takes up most of my time so there is a lot of **** that I have not played from the original modules.

So.....get ready for the boo, boo, hiss, hisssy fit. But I would like to see them slow down a tad and maybe get everything on the same level. Work on the tank riders throughout all games, work on flame units in all games, new graphics, updated UI, or performance tweaks. I dont know surprise us.

I would venture to guess that most have not played all the Campaigns and battles. I sure haven't and h2h takes up most of my time. What's nice is knowing there is a large number of battles and some campaigns I haven't played but are there when the need/mood hits.

Thanks for the info, this is ggod news! :)

I would venture to guess that most have not played all the Campaigns and battles. I sure haven't and h2h takes up most of my time. What's nice is knowing there is a large number of battles and some campaigns I haven't played but are there when the need/mood hits.

Same here. H2H makes up 90% of my CM play, and 75% of that is QBs. The end result is I have *never* finished a CM Campaign, and have probably only played perhaps 1/4 of the scenarios that were included in the games/modules.

Same here. H2H makes up 90% of my CM play, and 75% of that is QBs. The end result is I have *never* finished a CM Campaign, and have probably only played perhaps 1/4 of the scenarios that were included in the games/modules.

I stopped playing H2H because of that...

Apparently gameplay techniques vary wildly. I recall someone who said he took days to meticulously plan each move. Me, I run realtime and don't bother to pause the game while I go to the kitchen to get a sandwich. ;)

I get the munchies at times as well MikeyD ;)

I run real time and don't bother to pause the game while I get refreshments :D

That is the great thing about Real Time... if you miss something... just fire up another hot one ... scenario that is .. and let it rip :)

CMFI/GL broadens the range of gaming possibilities. CMBN and CMRT are outstanding but sometimes you want something just as good but visually different with some vertical argy bargy and the distinct world of off road buggies like CMFI/GL has.