Old CMSF

I installed paradox patch 1.08 and the free patch 1.21. In trying to solve the 'compatabilty' issue, all of a sudden a battlefront screen appears asking for a license key which I don't have. I have the paradox cd version of CMSF and the following modules (marines, brits and nato). What now?

Well, the weirdest things have happened to my pc. First, I bought and installed patch 1.21. While installing I got some error readings which I Ignored. After a few try's I managed to fire up the game. Then, installing the modules, my pc went on the bend... I get the impression it's a matter of my new videocard which has some troubles adjusting to some old settings. I don't know what to do anymore. Well, it was 'an old game' and once I had much fun with it.

If you had the modules, then purchasing the 1.21 patch was unnecessary. Once you install one of the modules, you can now use any of the Battlefront patches (including 1.21).

As others mentioned, you can find your license keys in your Battlefront Store account IF you purchased a download ('download only' or 'download + mail delivery'). Purchases that were 'mail delivery only' will have the license key printed on a sticker that was attached to either the manual (if there was one) or the original disc case.

Here are the steps for reinstalling CMSF. If you don't use this order then you may be missing textures or modules may disappear, etc.