Moving to Main area

kevinkin

I am coming back to CM after a long while. I want to design scenarios around today's current events in the middle east. I find it tedious to determine what equipment formations will be issued without going into and out of the editor and opening a battle. Comparing the icons on screen with those in the manual is also cumbersome. Did anyone compile a TO&E for CMSF during my years away? I cant seem to find one after searching the net. An example, who gets AT4s and who gets Javelins?

Many Thanks

Kevin

The answer is I don't know - what are you trying to replicate? I presume you are trying to use a US formation as an Iraqi Army unit and other Allied troops as SF mentors?

As a ballpark every US Army Infantry Platoon has both Javelin and AT4s, USMC have far fewer Javelins, British Army has Javelins in Fire Support elements only.

In terms of tedium, accurate mapmaking beats flicking through units every time!!!

Back to the original question - I had a pretty good rummage around the Repository last night and could not see any TO&Es - there are a couple of 'Dealership Missions' which basically showcase vehicles but nothing else.

So here's the deal, you tell me what you're trying to achieve/replicate and I'll see if I can help you achieve that.

this is what you want. not sure if it works for the current version of CMBN and doubt if it would for CMSF. I always wanted to try it but never got around to it. if you would pick a force and then surrender right away, run this, and export the units to an excel sheet. That would give you the TO&E you want.