Today is...

Ok I cheched the MG scenarios and given that I'm a new player willing to learn the game I'd like to play something small.

Someone want to try "Out on a Limb"?

That would be mine and I have no idea how it will play out hth. :D Possibly okay, but it could also end up being a bit of a fight for the Americans as the German AI plan was intended to create a crisis for the Americans that needed to be overcome before they could proceed onto the objective. As such the German AI plans are pretty aggressive. Would really like to know how this plays out. If you do find an opponent, please keep me posted. I don't have enough feedback to know if the few scenarios I have done are good or not.

I would love to play a small scenario with someone and am not picky. Drop me a PM if interested.

Perfect, PM sent!

If you do find an opponent, please keep me posted. I don't have enough feedback to know if the few scenarios I have done are good or not.

Sure, I will try to give you a feedback but be aware I'm still a newbie! (it would be my third PBEM)

Anyhow, thanks for the scenario :)

• 1 month later...

Game end! :)

It was a nice infantry scenario with force even as numbers but the American troops have the edge as quality.

American airborne

In the first part of the game I had only a full platoon of paratroopers waiting the rest of the E Company in 30 min.

I did small pushes and taken little terrain because I can be easily outflanked, in fact the Germans started to push hard on my right and I made an order withdrawal.

Finally arrived my guys and I counterattacked in the left under the trees cover, and I sent another 2 squads to help the right flank that was starting to collapse.

Mortars and superior firepower have been helpful to knocked out both AA guns and the German morale was in bad shape.

Now I started to push in the center and the house near the bridge was taken, my opponent surrender few turns later.

Fun game and thanks for the game!

Maybe the game is too long, the American has all the time to chew up the German defence piece after piece.