Annoyed Customer

warrenpeace

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait till I get my teeth back in and my hair back on and I'll tell you a thing or two, now where did I put them?

Actually I work in IT and am not unfamiliar with the current state of things. One of the things I really dislike about how technology has affected people is this feeling that they have a right to know right now whatever it is they feel like knowing as if no one else's time matters. That sense of self entitlement used to be called in the good old days being spoiled f**king rotten and was frowned upon as exceedingly bad manners. Now it seems to be not just accepted, but expected. Personally I love BFs attitude. It is their product and their livelihood and they will deal with it in whatever manner they so choose that keeps it worth doing. Your alternative is what the guy in minecraft did, sold his business. At least one of the reasons is because the freakin pain in the ass user base made it no fun anymore.

Beautifully said!

Houston ! Be aware ! He's just in it for the booze ! Don't let him near your booze !

Do they have Single Malt in Houston, Banesy? Otherwise, you needn't worry too much.

I'd be more concerned about my plans to visit your local distillery. Unless, of course, it had voted to leave The (United) Kingdom.

If someone is interested to do, it would be possible to create a compendium with all official answers by bfc and bfc employees about the games, something like a collection of resources gathered on the forums and put toghether in a unique thread on forums or blog online.

What and give reason for someone to not check this forum every hour? Blasphemy!

Bobo

What and give reason for someone to not check this forum every hour? Blasphemy!

Bobo

Especially in times of mobile internet, smart phones, tablets PCs etc, there is absolutely no excuse for not checking this forum at least everytime while taking a break from playing CM:Touch.